Monday, September 27, 2010

When I grow up I don't want to be Donatella Versace.

S0 I was over at Awful Plastic Surgery (as you do) and look what I found.

A really big reason to not go under the knife.

I know you may not believe me but.... these two people below really are the same person.
And there wasn't even a car crash involved. The only difference between the two is quite a number of invasive facial procedures and a small pile of years.

I have to say Donatella circa 1991 is a dead ringer for Martina Navratilova.

Donatella in the 21st century is just plain creepy. I bet her plastic surgeon loves her, though.
As well as the person who manufactures the poison for her lips. They've struck Donatella gold.

I think this is yet another example of my theory, 'The higher we evolve, the stupider we become'.

8 comments:

Jo said...

Ack, sad. Off to google shamelessly!

laughykate said...

It's like a car crash, you just can't help looking.

Anonymous said...

Donatella '91 (is that her age?)is Jeff Bridges in a Cruella De Vil wig.

laughykate said...

HAH! if she's not that already, that's what she'll look like. No need for her to book into a rest home, surely she'll have a place in some Italian museum?

Jo said...

Not Jeff Bridges, Val Kilmer.

laughykate said...

Oh yeah ! That's him!

Scuba Nurse said...

oh my GOD it IS.
and my man looks a bit like him.
urgh, now Im grossed out!

laughykate said...

Was that Jeff Bridges or Val Kilmer ?!