Saturday, July 26, 2008

You must.....

...stop what you are doing right now.

Go find yourself a newspaper.

Turn to the movie section.

Find when Dark Knight is screening.

Go and see it.

(Maybe check that there are tickets available, otherwise you may end up at Mamma Mia, in which case I would imagine you will want to kill me.Slowly. And that would be fair.)

It does not matter if you have no one to go and see it with you.

It does not matter if you already have plans, it's only two and a half hours long- you'll still make part of the wedding.

And just to put this into perspective, I have never really been a great fan of the franchise -until now. Batman has the BEST toys (despite being a bit creepy and from behind I reckon he looks like a pussy cat), the chase scenes are spectacular and Heath Ledger does mental like I have never seen before. If I wanted to be a screaming psychotic nutjob when I grew up, the Joker would be my hero.

Okay.

Nuff said.

Off you pop.

You can thank me later.

No comments: