Monday, September 08, 2008

Ever received an email or text that wasn't meant for you?

I just got this email, (it was titled Urgent).

'Hi Kate

I have been trying your cell and been waiting for you to return my text ....Please advise me if there is any change in your cell number etc as otherwise you are likely to miss out on work! I have a casting for you tomorrow at 4.40pm if you are a available???It is for a show on Sat 20th Sept. Please get back to me URGENTLY (by phone to save time).

Cheers'

It was swiftly followed up by this email (titled Whoops).

'Hee hee I might have sent that to you by mistake (unless you want to model for a swimsuit show)??'

There are many different aspects to my job, and it can be described in a number of ways but, let me assure you, swimsuit model is not one of them.

7 comments:

Esther said...

He, he , he! That is just great!

I'm sure though there is plenty of men who'd like to leer at you in a swimsuit!

laughykate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan McGurk said...

I have been in a swimsuit once since my honeymoon. Since I hate the sun what's the point?

laughykate said...

I think the stinky old leerers would only be those people whose imagination was better than their eyesight.

laughykate said...

And what you save on swim suits you can spend on shoes!

unPC lesbian said...

Hmmm this week I accidentally sent a text that was meant for my daughter to the person I have a hot date with on the weekend.....

laughykate said...

I think that is possibly better than the other way round, though !