Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ben Stiller is a Planker

Since I've recently been doing a bit of work for Mr.M.Mouse, I've become familiar with the cartoon Phineas and Ferb. Not exactly being Disney's target audience, I had no prior knowledge of this cartoon however, when I told friends who are in possession of small people, they all started cackling away telling me how good they thought it was.

And they were right. It follows a triangle headed boy (of course), Phineas, and his English stepbrother Ferb on summer holiday. There's an annoying sister, a baddie (the evil Dr Heinz Doofenshirmtz), oh and a playpus. Cause what cartoon is complete unless there's a platypus, right?

The cartoon got me about two minutes in, with a ballgowninator - a gun that shoots ballgowns onto its targets. It was especially funny when teenage boys were targets.

Anyhou, I've just seen they've now got their own talk show. Take Two with Phineas and Ferb. Their first guest, Ben Stiller.



I have to say, the planking was a high point for me.

No comments: