Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Burning Question to Kick off the Year.

Why hello! And happy new year and all of those things. Even though I'm possibly a tad late to the 'Happy New Year!' greeting party, cause isn't it practically February and shouldn't it be more like, 'Why are you late?'

I hope you've all had lovely holidays and all of those things. I'm back on the tools and mourning the end of holidays. It's a struggle, however as a friend who emailed today pointed out, 'Put it this way, you'd be feeling a lot worse if you weren't sitting in that office.' She had a point.

So I've given myself an upper cut and told myself to be thankful.

It's not quite working just yet.

Anyway, to kick us into the new year I shall share with you some Ronnie Corbett.

So did the technology make the fruit cool or, did the fruit make the technology cool?

No comments: