Saturday, August 09, 2008

Putting things in perspective

I was just talking to a friend of mine in Boston this morning and he was really pleased the week had come to an end.

'I've had an absolute shit week. Thought I was going to be sued for multi millions of dollars. I literally had an entire sleepless night.Anyway I rang X (my mate I dreamt was going out with a Japanese dwarf with a really large head, some postings ago) to cheer me up. He's depressed, reckons his break up is like going through a divorce (she may have been a large headed Japanese dwarf, but she was his large headed Japanese dwarf) and he's just moved into a Polish slum in Hammersmith. Apparently Y has just realised that he's not going to get any better looking so now he is trapped in therapy. Oh and, now the girls want to get ponies.'

Suddenly my glass is really very half full.

No comments: