Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A clothes peg to the eyebrow does not, generally, make one prettier.

I've liked this song Buttons * by Sia cause it's kinda cute, upbeat and genki.

She's been compared to Nelly Furtado and her live performances have have had described as 'enchanting' and like 'a child’s fluorescent drawing coming to life'.

But when I saw her video I was a little creeped out.

That was until I remembered being in primary school.

How many of you sellotaped your nose to your face when you were a kid and then laughed yourself senseless?

*Universal are refusing to let anyone post this vid, so you have to go to Youtube to view it.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

I must confess to doing something horrible when I was about 9. I used to sew all my fingers together and chase the boys.

I'm perfectly normal now though.

laughykate said...

Sewing your fingers together!!! I had forgotten about that!




*Ah shit,did I just think that or write it?*