Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Play that banjo loud, baby.

'Tis a glorious day, people. A friend of mine has just sent me a link to a rich and varied arsenal of sensational awkardess. Awkward Family Photo has page after page of happy crazy sqirmy. And here's a wee sample. We kick off with the Swingers.

This brings a whole new meaning to the family sofa.

List of things to do today. 1. Get up. 2. Have breakfast. 3.Leave self respect in the toilet. 4. Pick up Pooh Bear suits.

'Now kids, you don't want to make you moma mad, now.'
Don't you just love how they've handed down the family hairstyle ?

But I think today my personal favourite is Sweater Family.




8 comments:

Holemaster said...

YARK!

laughykate said...

Oh yeh, Holemaster.The Pooh Bear photo is getting to me this morning.

*Shudder*

Daily Daydreamer said...

I LOVE that site...think my favourite is 'He's Having A Baby' though...well freaky..

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?p=1773

laughykate said...

Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I saw that and thought that I really shouldn't be looking at that. Yickety yack.

Daily Daydreamer said...

It's totally uncomfortable, isn't it? It's like...that's what got you in that predicament in the first place..

laughykate said...

Absolutely, it's almost a bit voyeuristic.

Meadow said...

What the?! The? What!

laughykate said...

Be very afraid, Meadow.

Oh wait, I think you already are.